Our Staff Team
All staff working directly with the children at St John’s Preschool are qualified educators holding current Working with Children Checks. We pride ourselves on the professionalism and caring nature of our staff team. Our staffing qualifications exceed the requirements of the National Regulations and Standards. This contributes to the excellence of our teaching program and care for your children.
The staff team consists of
- The Director/ Early Childhood Teacher/ Nominated Supervisor
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Early Childhood Educators
- Our Administrator
- Casual staff providing support for Additional Needs (needs and funding based)
- The team is assisted by ministry staff from North Ryde Anglican
Our staff are committed to
- Developing quality educational programs that reflect the needs, interests and strengths of children
- Providing an inclusive and supportive environment
- Giving clear and regular feedback about children so they can work in partnership with families
- Valuing and supporting diversity including helping children to maintain their home language while building their communication skills
- Ongoing professional development
In partnership with North Ryde Anglican a member of the ministry team works two days per week to support the families, children and staff team at St John’s Preschool. Our chaplain Rachel is available Tuesday and Friday mornings.